EntryPoint partners with organizations to conduct comprehensive research that offers insights regarding all operational facets of entrepreneurship, including sources of capital, capital availability, demographics, sectors, stages of growth, resources, geographies, and consumer confidence. Specifically, our research activities involve:
- Analyzing investment trends in startups and local businesses.
- Conducting mixed-method research related to the entrepreneurial ecosystem. To best highlight patterns across the entrepreneurial landscape, EntryPoint uses quantitative research that reveals the “big picture” of these communities. To illustrate the tangible impacts of these trends, we utilize qualitative research to capture the “voice” and experiences of individuals in the community.
- Packaging our research in an accessible way. Our reports are designed to include both comprehensible messaging and graphics that aid in data visualization so that they are easily accessible to a broad range of constituents.
Interested in partnering with EntryPoint?
- 2020 Washtenaw County Capital Report – coming in September 2020!
- 2021 MVCA Research Report – coming in April 2021!
- 2021 Flint Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in June 2021!
- 2021 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in June 2021!
- 2021 Ann Arbor Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in August 2021!
Our Recent Reports
Online Survey powered by SoGoSurvey