What do we do?
We partner with economic development organizations and nonprofits to foster inclusive and vibrant communities across the Midwest through research and community-focused programming.
If you are an organization that is passionate about supporting your community and wants to work on:
- Addressing the changing needs of the small business and startup community
- Being more successful in securing grants
- Building more inclusive programs and supporting a more diverse and equitable community
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness and impact of existing programs
- Building programs that support the unique challenges of the entire community you serve
- Understanding the community you serve and creating more opportunity for ALL members of the community
- Advocating for needed policy, programs and initiatives – being the unified voice of the community
We can help! We LOVE working with people that are strategic, value listening to the needs of community members, and are passionate about building more opportunity in their communities.
Want to do a deep dive into the research to help your organization better serve your community?
- Genesee County Business Landscape Analysis – coming in June 2021
- Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in June 2021
- Ann Arbor Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in August 2021
Our Recent Reports
Online Survey powered by SoGoSurvey