What do we do?
We partner with economic development organizations and nonprofits to foster inclusive and vibrant communities across the Midwest through research and community-focused programming.
The most effective programs start with listening to the needs of the community you serve and understanding the challenges, obstacles and opportunities. We can assist your organization in the development, modification, management and execution of programs to better support the community you serve. EntryPoint manages programs that support entrepreneurship, small businesses and startups across the Midwest. Our programs effectively aid in growing a healthy business landscape, increasing community engagement, and building access to resources, talent and capital.
If you are an organization that is passionate about supporting your community and wants to develop programs and provide resources focused on:
- Supporting the needs and recovery of the small business and startup community
- Building more inclusive programs and supporting a more diverse and equitable community
- Advocating for needed policy, programs and initiatives – being the unified voice of the community
We can help! We LOVE working with people that are strategic, value listening to the needs of community members, and are passionate about building more opportunity in their communities.
- The Cackle: Special Edition Celebrating Midwest Small Businesses – Applications OPEN! Episodes begin on 7/26
Our Recent Programs
- The Cackle: Special Edition featuring Genesee County Small Businesses (virtual)
- The Cackle (virtual)
- 2020 Midwest Shop Local Gift Guide & Special Edition (virtual)
- 2019 Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition (in-person)
- 2019 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (in-person)
- 2018 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (in-person)
- 2018 Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition (in-person)