Support Midwest Startups and Small Businesses through a Data-Driven Approach
EntryPoint creates data-driven programs to support Midwest startups and small businesses. Our programs effectively aid in growing a healthy business landscape, increasing community engagement, and building access to resources, talent and capital.
How do we do this? We partner with organizations to analyze startup and small business trends throughout the Midwest, then address the opportunities and challenges facing the entrepreneurial ecosystem that we uncovered in our research findings.
Learn more about EntryPoint Research, HERE.
These programs vary in style and scope depending on the needs of our partners and their entrepreneurial communities. Specifically, our program activities involve:
- Advising on strategy and structure of programs.
- Directing and promoting entrepreneurial events to facilitate meaningful connections, such as pitch competitions, educational programs, networking events, and panels.
- Creating informative content for digital and in-person events (i.e., seminars, boot camps, etc.).
- Developing initiatives for organizations to efficiently direct grant and investment dollars to better support entrepreneurs.
Interested in partnering with us? Contact EntryPoint at Contact@entrypointmi.com.
- 2019 Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition
- 2019 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
- 2018 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
- 2018 Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition