We partner with economic development organizations and nonprofits to foster inclusive and vibrant communities across the Midwest through research and community-focused programming.
As Seen In…
If you are an organization passionate about supporting your community that wants to strategically work on:
- Addressing the changing needs of the small business and startup community
- Being more successful in securing grants
- Building more inclusive programs and supporting a more diverse and equitable community
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness and impact of existing programs
- Building programs that support the unique challenges of the entire community you serve
- Understanding the community you serve and creating more opportunity for ALL members of the community
- Advocating for needed policy, programs and initiatives – being the unified voice of the community
We can help!
Research & Analysis
Research is a method of deeply listening and understanding the community you serve. We can provide you with training on an existing piece of research or develop a comprehensive analysis of your community. Our research helps you keep up with the rapidly evolving needs of the community, create more successful grant proposals, build more inclusive programs and measure the effectiveness and impact of existing activities.
The most effective programs start with listening to the needs of the community you serve and understanding the challenges, obstacles and opportunities. We can help you better support the community you serve through a strategic and data-driven approach. EntryPoint creates programs to support entrepreneurship, small businesses and startups across the Midwest. Our programs effectively aid in growing a healthy business landscape, increasing community engagement, and building access to resources, talent and capital.
We LOVE working with economic development organizations and nonprofits that are strategic, value truly listening to the voice of community members, and are passionate about building more opportunity and vibrancy in their communities.