EntryPoint partners with organizations to foster inclusive and vibrant communities across the Midwest through research and community-focused programming. We LOVE working with economic development organizations and nonprofits that are strategic, value truly listening to the voice of community members, and are passionate about building more opportunity and vibrancy in their communities. In fact, we love it so much we needed an overflow page for all of our additional Midwest small business and startup research!
In addition to the recent work presented on our research page, here is some additional Midwest small business and startup research we’ve developed:
- 2020 Ann Arbor Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report
- 2020 MassChallenge Feasibility Study
- COVID-19 Washtenaw County Business Impact Report
- 2020 MVCA Research Report
- 2020 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report
- 2019 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report
- 2019 Ohio Entrepreneurship Report
- 2019 MVCA Research Report
- 2018 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report
- 2018 MVCA Research Report
- 2017 MVCA Research Report
- 2017 Detroit Entrepreneurial Study
- 2017 West Michigan Entrepreneurial Study
- 2016 MVCA Research Report,
- 2014/15 MVCA Research Report
- 2013 MVCA Research Report
Loving all of this additional Midwest Small Business and Startup Research? Want to know how we do it? Sign up for a one-on-one Research Building Discussion!
EntryPoint is a nonprofit research institution that aims to promote entrepreneurship across the Midwest. The organization believes that the best research takes a holistic approach to data acquisition and analysis, and as such, seeks to build meaningful partnerships with corporations, community foundations, entrepreneurial support organizations, and other groups. Working in tandem with these partners, EntryPoint develops comprehensive research reports that deliver insights on strengths and challenges facing companies, communities, and the broader region. Research findings are used to design and implement effective programs to promote entrepreneurship by fostering an inclusive culture, expanding networks, and facilitating education and advocacy. EntryPoint is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. To learn more, follow us on social media @EntryPointMI and visit www.entrypointmi.com.