EntryPoint produces research that analyzes specific segments of the entrepreneurial ecosystem to enable greater understanding, support and advocacy for entrepreneurs.
As part of our research efforts, EntryPoint focuses on:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research related to the entrepreneurial & investment community;
- Developing messaging, data visualization and graphics for legislative outreach and marketing materials;
- Creating informative content for digital and in-person events (i.e., seminars, boot camps, etc.).
EntryPoint conducts primary data collection, data analysis, messaging, writing, graphics, publishing and media outreach for digital or printed reports.
What we are working on
- 2020 MVCA Research Report – coming in April 2020!
- 2020 Washtenaw County Capital Report – coming in June 2020!
- 2020 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in June 2020!
- 2020 Ann Arbor Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in September 2020!