EntryPoint partners with organizations to strategically host events around emerging trends, successes, or gaps in the market largely related to findings from our research. These community engagement projects include smaller subject-focused lunches, meetings with the legislature, larger sector-focused business conferences, competitions and awards dinners.
As part of our community engagement efforts, EntryPoint focuses on:
- Bridging connections between talent, capital and research institutions.
- Acting as a trusted liaison between diverse networks by identifying appropriate channels to attract and build top-tier talent.
- Directing and promoting well-recognized entrepreneurial and investment events – including pitch competitions, educational programs, networking events and panels – to facilitate meaningful connections.
EntryPoint has a proven track record of organizing and hosting strategic events that bridge connections in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Services include strategy and planning, event management, branding and promotion.
What we are working on
- 2019 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner – November 12, 2019 – get more info
- 2019 Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition – November 13, 2019 – get more info