EntryPoint fosters inclusive and vibrant communities across the Midwest through research and community-focused programming. Each month, we lead Strengthen Your Impact Through Data for economic developers and nonprofits who serve the small business and startup community!
Pick a session that works for you!
10am EST on either July 9, August 6 or September 10!
Space is limited to 4 participants – registration fee is $15
If you are interested in exploring strategies to:
- Address the changing needs of the small business and startup community
- Be more successful in securing grants
- Build more inclusive programs and support a more diverse and equitable community
- Measure and understand the effectiveness and impact of existing programs
- Build programs that support the unique challenges of the entire community you serve
- Understand the community you serve and creating more opportunity for ALL members of the community
- Advocate for needed policy, programs and initiatives – be the unified voice of the community