EntryPoint produces research that analyzes specific segments of the entrepreneurial ecosystem to enable greater understanding, support and advocacy for entrepreneurs.
As part of our research efforts, EntryPoint focuses on:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research related to the entrepreneurial & investment community;
- Developing messaging, data visualization and graphics for legislative outreach and marketing materials;
- Creating informative content for digital and in-person events (i.e., seminars, boot camps, etc.).
EntryPoint conducts primary data collection, data analysis, messaging, writing, graphics, publishing and media outreach for digital or printed reports.
- 2018 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report
- 2019 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report – coming in June 2019!
- 2019 MVCA Research Report
- 2019 Ohio Seed Ecosystem Study – coming in May 2019!