Our goal is to be the entry point to resources that promote entrepreneurship. EntryPoint partners with entrepreneurial support organizations and startups at all stages of growth to foster an inclusive culture, build connections, and advance research and messaging for education, outreach and advocacy purposes.
Work with EntryPoint
Clients partner with us on projects that drive entrepreneurship through inclusion, community engagement, and research initiatives.
- Providing guidance and resources for diverse communities on access to capital that’s right for your idea or business.
- Training entrepreneurs and investors on recognizing and addressing biases in the workplace, fostering an inclusive organizational culture, and building diverse teams.
- Bridging connections between talent, capital and research institutions.
- Acting as a trusted liaison between diverse networks by identifying appropriate channels to attract and build top-tier talent.
- Directing and promoting well-recognized entrepreneurial and investment events – including pitch competitions, educational programs, networking events and panels – to facilitate meaningful connections.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research related to the entrepreneurial & investment community.
- Developing messaging, data visualization and graphics for legislative outreach and marketing materials.
- Creating informative content for digital and in-person events (i.e., seminars, boot camps, events, etc.)
A Leading Voice in Michigan’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Emily Heintz founded EntryPoint in 2018. A data guru at heart, natural networker and seasoned expert in trends impacting Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community, she applies her broad experience and connections to projects that promote inclusion, community engagement and education.